Friday, June 3, 2011

Dissimilar Movement

I was profoundly impressed when I saw my older female cousin was asked for a marriage when I was a little girl. The Most Welcomed shanghai flights Are on Show, Go to Have a Look! I believed that my older female cousin must felt that she was the most happiness person in the world at that moment, pulsing the congratulation form others who was seeing the processing of asking a marriage. The Sales of great wall of china are Said to Make a New Record This Quarter I thought that the scene of asking a marriage was the most romantic and unforgettable thing in the world. And I thought it was also happy to me when I send the best wishes to the persons who deeply loved each other.air china , the Best Choices for Truelove This Year
It was glad to me that I set up a shop mainly selling the diamond when I graduated from the university. The Uncleanness of china hotels Originating in Your Snob The shop was popular to the loves and the public of praised was well. The shop was managed well and there were many persons come to buy the diamond everyday, because the service purpose of my shop was not only selling the products, but also selling the blessing to the customer. I felt that I was happy enough see many romantic thing everyday that was happen in the lovers when they bought the diamond in my shop. My shop was thought as the best place by the lovers when they were deeply falling in love with each other and planed to ask a marriage or to buy a special present to his girlfriends. It was also a good choosing place to the persons who decided to send a gift to their close friends.
I was fortunate enough I saw scenes of asking marriage one after another last yesterday. There was many persons went to my shop to pick the gift last yesterday, because it also was the Valentine's Day. Every one believed that it was a happy thing to send or receive a special gift form her boyfriend or his girlfriends on the Valentine's Day, even they had been the wife or husband. So the business was profoundly well and the employees were very busy on the Valentine's Day.
There were two lovers had been picked well a naked diamond, and then had it embedded well and paid for it. The shop was full of the applause when there was a customer asking for the marriage to his girlfriend. I said to the lover that there was the person asking marriage and let us congratulate to them. The boy fell on his single knees and soulful asked his girlfriend to marry him when the girl planed to turn back to see that happiness girl. The shop was full of the applause again for the lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment