Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quarrel on Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is supposed to be a very special day for lovers. shanghai flights – Are They Still Popular? Girls always expect that their boyfriends could so something very romantic and special for them, because these beautiful memories will be etched in their mind for a life time. Who’s Most Distinguished of Them All? beijing hotels ! No one in the world wants to have something unhappy to happen on this specific day. What a Surprise!! China tour are the Favorite of What a Surprise! But this is life. Sometimes, bad things do happen. On this year's Valentine's Day, I had a quarrel with my boyfriend which totally ruined my mood for the Valentine's Day as well as the next several days. All of it started from a rather small event.Several Effective Ways for You to Suit Fabulous beijing flights
One week before this year's Valentine's Day, we had already made our plans of how to celebrate this day. Do You Have china hotels ? Julia Roberts Show Affection to It Very Much! We decided that we go to see a new movie which was of great popularity these days, and then a romantic candle-dinner was quite necessary which was suggested by me. As a girl, I had been dreaming of have such a dinner with my boyfriend on a lovely night with many bright stars in the sky. In the next following days, I had been eagerly expecting the earlier coming of Valentine's Day.
When it really came, I got up rather early on that day in order to do my make-up and dress myself in the most beautiful and satisfying way I felt. Everything finished, I sat in my chair waiting for my boyfriend's call.

Finally, he called. Hand in hand, we walked on the path which led to the subway station. At that moment, standing against my boyfriend like a joyful little bird, I felt so happy to have such a sweet guy accompanying me. Then, we saw a beggar lying on the side of the road who was begging people passing by for some money. I could even spot tears in his eyes. I should say a chord of my heart was touched and I then had a feeling and responsibility of giving him some money. Therefore, I told my boyfriend to do it. But, out of my wild imagination, he refused which surprised me completely.

Before I could ask him the reason, he said that firstly, these people were just like us. They should make money by their own hands instead of lying lazily beside the road as beggars. And the second reason he gave was that nowadays, there were so many pretended beggars who were actually total liars and tried to deceive kind people for money.

Hearing this, I felt that he was so cruel which I never had an opportunity to find it out before. Maybe his words sounded reasonable. But in my opinion, we should give them some money no matter whether they were pretending or not. Who would like to beg for money if they had a comfortable life?

The next thing I remembered is that we had a fierce quarrel. Both of us didn't want to give up our stand. And in the end, I turned my back at him and went back to my dormitory. A Valentine's Day which was supposed to be perfect ended even before it had started.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment