Sunday, July 3, 2011

These Inevitabilities

I was at great composure when the news of a couple was revealed to me. Several Tips for Halloween CostumeHow to Buy Roommates the Perfect Gift for Youth Day
Jane was madly in love with Tom, she was a friend I had been keeping in touch for ten years. I was a good listener and knew how to comfort her when she was bothered by the relationship. She met Tom at the prom dance and both of them were ditched by their dates, so they took the opportunity to complain a little and shared a lot intimate secrets of each other.  Zoe Saldana Tip You to Save Finest business shirts
Tom was ditched by his date because he was too short, handsome but unfortunately, too short.Spring Most Eye-Catching mens casual shirts
Jane was a sweet girl, same height with Tom, only if she was not wearing high heels. She complained the problem to me and most of time I was not actually being helpful because I did not offer any suggestion about this sensitive subject. I remembered the good old days when we were driven crazy about the tall, suit model.You May Not Mind These When Pick casual shoes
Last week they got an invitation to a fashion party, and Jane was pissed because one of her swore enemy was dating an underwear model, Tom was inferior by comparison and left the party early. Did I mention Jane was a shoe lover, high heels to be precisely? She was one of the people I knew who could not live without high heels, the higher, the better.
Now Wednesday night was a nightmare to me. She would dump all the trifle things to me, the long painful hours found me nodding and responding. Of course the last thing I would do was to tell her if she was not satisfied with this relationship why did not break up with him, but after having second thoughts I figured I would definitely be cursed by doing this.
Instead of being so passive I decided to take some actions. Christmas was imminent and I always did the Christmas shopping earlier than others to avoid the crowded situations. I accidentally saw two pair of UGG boots and an idea flashed over my head. I asked the assistant to wrap both of them for me and had them delivered to Jane and Tom. I was just being nice and did not realize the gifts saved their relationship. Jane called me several days later that she was engaged with Tom.
They were wearing those fabulous shoes dining in one of the finest restaurants in the down town area, people told them that they just looked like a perfect couple. Jane had this heavy burden off her shoulders and had a serious conversation with Tom about their future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment